Tuesday 10 January 2023

These Were The Ones That Were Playing Games






 POOR ME!  WAS A VICTIM OF ALL THESE GUYS...  PLUS THE YOUNG BLONDE BEHIND ME, OF PLAYING GAMES! 

"THOSE UTTER BARSTARDS"

 Hi to all of you around the world!  Just want to let you know, that if any of you had read my book called, PLAYING GAMES!  A book!  That firstly, had dedicate to my darling, dad, who had truly knew what I was going through, all those many years ago, with them at work!  Plus!  Of how he really knew, alright, that how they mess with my mind, in allowing me to end up falling for that person!  A Person who I had at the beginning thought was nice!  But, who had showed half of the time, wasn't a nice guy!  Which, as I'm older and wiser now, can safely say they are all complete "barstards!  Even this guy!!!  Only, it was a shame, I really had ended up loving that stupid idiot!  And who I still do!  Course, of how they all played with the wrong chick!!! 






HELLO!  "YOU BIG, BROWN, MESMERING, MELTING, CAPTIVATING EYES!!!

THAT IF ANYONE READS MY BOOK, PLAYING GAMES NOW, WOULD NOW KNOW WHO I'M REFFEREING TWO!

 But saying all that about this Big Brown eyes!  Could only see him taking the bloody piss out of that really good-looking!  But who unfortunately, looks-like him.  Actor, Luke Wilson, who I also, fell for, just shortly after this Big Brown above had left my work!  Left, right and sinker!  When I came across the first DVD called, Idiocracy!
 
 Then, thinking the other way round!  Like, for instance, once upon a time, this girl would have really said to anybody around, including himself, that is, "I can't believe, I've just stumble upon his Actor!  An Actor, that looks-like so-and-so! Or if it was to himself above!  Well. I would say, my god!  "Do you know this Actor, Luke Wilson sure looks-like ya!!!  But who personally, reckons, that this was so uncanny,  to stumble  upon that so-and-so Actor, that truly had resembled him, in every way!  Like his dark hair!  His short, but spikiness hair!  Not forgetting, this Actor had the same expression like how this brown eyes had above!  Not forgetting, mind you, that dam sexy smile, that only sometime had caught my sight when he was around!

 So, now, I really feel so sorry for that Actor Luke Wilson having someone likeness, that this guy that I've drawn above, was looking exactly like him!!!  Course, between them both, I can tell ya, right now, that I could only imagine that, that Actor, would never treat someone like myself, as that one that I sadly fell in love for had done!!! 

 And even though, I still love that idiot, that I've drawn above very much...  Is a total barstard for how he thought, was very funny to do that to anyone!!! 

      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.