Sunday 5 February 2023

Love Actually - Another Special Moment




              YOU COULD SAY THAT THIS IS ONE HELL OF 
                                                      A 
                                      SPECIAL MOMENT!

 Now, viewers, out there first of all!  Let me just tell ya, a little bit about myself!  Course, ever since I could remember, this chick was always into romantic films!  Because of dreaming, what if that could happen to me!!!  Then rather, being picked on!  Or even being bullied, as I had been, in my past life! 

 As, I've never had that!  Which was why, I did love this film in parts!  Especially, seeing only Colin Firths Character, James had realised that Aurelia, played be Lucia Moniz was the one for him! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.