Wednesday 26 November 2014

Showaddywaddy Live - "Right Let All Those Kids Get Up On Your Feet Now, Showaddywaddy, well, Showaddwaddy well, hey Rock And Roll"





SHOWADDYWADDY LIVE


First of all guys, these two Pictures that I've drawn especially, for "Showaddywaddy" are basically all togather-like then just two, so, please don't think that!

Anyway, this is really to "Showaddywaddy"

if any of you guys are tured into my blog, which I do hope, well, this is specially for you for making this girl smile so much, when she saw you preform live in The Redditch Palace Threate on November 1st. Because, seeing you guys had truly made my dream Come True! As, I was the only One that first of all, could see, was singing her heart away to all your Songs, while you was preforming on Stage. Not to mention, I was the one that when you guys had finally came out at the back door had sang a bit of "Under the Moon of Love to the lead Singer, Andy and the one whose birthday it was! So, I do hope you remember Me in some way?

Thank you and I hope you like what I've done?

Your very own Teddy Girl Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.