Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint




CARY GRANT AND EVA MARIE SAINT

Now what I probably love about this sense from one of Alfred Hitchcock Moves "North by Northwest" is that the love sense because as you should already know by now I'm a Romantic but who had also know from my past that FORGET in thinking SOMEONE out there could possibly like you in a romantic way! Which, may be part of me now thinks that NO ONE will ever like YOURS TRULY in a romantic way as I was told!

But that doesn't mean to say guys, I can't ever DREAM about but WHAT IF THOUGH that some day in my life SOME nice guy, shy will turn up and think of ME like in that way...

As I love to just imagine of that, that's all, especially of what I went through all my life of being bullied and picked on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.