Thursday 23 August 2018

Wraverley with his two best Men



U.N.C.L.E

Hiyeah guys! As you can probably see I've done yet another one of my Art works, as I like to put it, of "The Man From U.N.C.L.E!

Only, this time I've drawn them both with their boss, "Wraveley"  that was played by actor, "Leo G Carroll! 

Now, if I hadn't mentioned this to you before, well, this series was actually a American spy-fiction series. 

And it was really like the series around that time, of "The Avenger" but borrows from James Bond Stories.  The good Guys, suave US  Operative - Napoleon Solo and IIIya Kuryakin work together for U.N.C.L.E and battle evil international syndicate THRUSH!

And if you guy, didn't know what U.N.C.L.E  had stood for?  Well, its actually stands for (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement).

And it starred "Leo G Carroll" as Wraveley, "Robert Vaugh" as Napoleon Solo and finally may I add, the very SEXY, course he definitely was, "David McCallum." as our Russian spy IIIya Kuryakin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.