Sunday 27 November 2022

What a Smile




YES!  IT WAS EVEN HIS SMILE THAT HAD KNOCKED ME OUT!  ONLY, DO YOU BLAME ME?


 Even when years gone by Shakin' Stevens had still got his good-looks!  Plus!  That smile of his had always managed to make me slightly tilt my head, as if I was saying to myself, "oh boy! "oh boy! "oh boy!!!

 Because, as I got a little older myself, well liking only blondes with deep blue eyes had all gone out the window!!!  Because, do you girls around my age only!  Which I won't say...  Remember when Shakin' Stevens went on Top of the Pops around the 80's and 90's?  As well as, remembering when he had, well brother!  Could the guy dance with the moves he did?

 But in my opinion, Shakin' Stevens could even do those wild, but awesome moves, far better then Elvis Presley had!  And I'm not sorry to say that either!  Because Elvis was not my cup of tea!  Even though, I love Rock n' Roll and those sort of dances that they both did!  Not to mention who grew-up loving to listen to others music from different Artist!   But, really had thought Shakin' had rocked me far more then Elvis had with others!!!  Only, I am sorry if I had upset any of you viewers out there, that loved Elvis!

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.