Thursday 8 September 2022

The Lad I had a Crush On, as a young, young girl!







MY NICKY!

"Greetings everyone!  "Well, guess who's back?"  Hey!  "But, Little old me!  "Sandra D aka Sandy!  Now, you guys may say to yourselves, who the bloody hell is he?  Well, let me tell you a little story about this young man that I once upon time, knew!  That was called Nicky!

 As he and myself had grew-up together!  But, who I had the most biggest and huge crush ever, over him!  And I certainly meant that this young girl had the most biggest crush ever!  Course, for every single time I heard from my Mafia Mum, that his mum, her best friend was coming around!  Or that we were going over to theirs!  Well this innocent young child went a little crazy-like!  By, allowing to put one of my mother's dresses on!  Even though, I could have put something else on!  Because when it came down to hearing that his mum was coming round with Nicky especially!  Well this young girl, really felt like jumping up in the air!

 Really!  She did!  Course, come on!  This girl really felt she was in totally in love!   The only thing was, whenever, I had saw him around my house, while his mum was talking away with my mum, aka the Mafia!  Well would you believe that this young girl had always use to chase after Nicky!  All over the house, as well as outside!  

 Though, there was this one time that I can well remember, that while chasing Nicky around the house, then Nicky had scarpered out!  Well this girl didn't seemed to give up that easily!  Course, after opening the door and ran out after him, crying out, "Nicky!  "Oh,  Nicky!  "Where are ya!  Who may I say didn't responded back!  Course, who I thought way, back then, was it because I was ugly?   

 But, you have got to understand, that I was only a very young girl, that truly believed in herself that this lad could like her!  Like how I liked him!  Call me stupid!  But that's how I thought!  Course, I seriously, think now, at the age I am that, that part of that dream of mine, will ever come true!

 And don't ask me now, about what happened to my Sweetheart Nicky?  Course, seriously, in 2008 after losing my beloved dad!  Well, I was truly devastated in finding out very badly, from that nasty, horrible evil mum of mine, who didn't have no sympathy or compassion for me!  That Nicky had sadly died!  's Which I took it most hard!  

 Because truthfully, I wouldn't want to say how he died!  Which, all I felt back then was, how I firstly, thought, I lost someone I truly cared for so much at work!  Which because of what happened to Nicky!  Could have needed the guy, right there and then!  Course, he had always seemed to put a little smile upon my face, when he was always around!  

 Secondly!  Of how I lost my beloved dad, for whom I will truly love forever!  Then, this!  To find out that my darling Nicky, the person for whom, I loved all my life, had now died on that very same year, that my dad had past away!
         


 Anyway, as you guys can see from this old photograph of mine, with me, looking quite stupid for wearing sumat like that and Nicky as kids in his back garden in the 70's!  Which I will treasure always!  And no!  It's not course this girl had it in her head that she absolutely thought she loved him!  Course, if you don't know, those days, there were kids, in our generation, that had crushes for others!  And I was just one of them!

 But the most memorable time that this girl could ever remember, of when I was so very young, age around five or six was...  Only viewers!  Just please don't laugh, if you read this part??  Though, if you did, well I wouldn't blame you!  Course, ever thinking about it myself, I always seemed to crack up, with laughter!

Course, why?  Well, first of all, are you all seating down all nice and comfortably??  Well if so! Then, I'II begin!

 As it was sometime in October, that while we were all got invited to Nicky's house by his mum, for who was once again, my mum's best friend...  Plus, she had invited a load more of her friends with family over to her house!  Course, it was more like wanting to show us all of things that she had!  Which, we would think, well what can be funny in that??

 Well, here goes!  As we guys now know, that as a really young child, me aka Sandy had the most biggest crush ever, over this young lad!  Who way back then, had so wanted to impress him by wearing this dress!  That if you can just image, was all red with little tiny poodles of going around it, on the bottom??  Seating down on the floor, right near the corner to where Nicky was seated on the chair!  Battering her bloody eyes at him just slightly, while tilted her head just a little!  Hoping, would this all work?  To impress my Nicky more?           

 But!  And wait for this viewers!  Course, I know full well, if I was in your seat about to read what I'm going to add, is hilarious!  So, here goes, course around about when I was six years old, I had to start taking medication!  Which, really course, to what I'm about to tell yeah all of what happened...  

 But, what happened that was so embarrassing for her especially, since this poor girl was so trying to impress this lad, that she seriously, had the most huge crush on!  While everyone was talking away, to each other!  While seeing Nicky's mum showing them all, included my Mafia mum of loads of things, that if  they wanted to buy!

 But, who while again, just couldn't hear yourself, course of the bloody noise, that everyone was making!  And again, it was around October, where nights had drawn darker and darker and it was cold that the windows was closed...

 That this poor little girl, for whom so wanted to impress this little lad for who she adored, had seriously did sumat!  Sumat!  That once again, was all really down to her medication that she had started to take!  But which had made everyone, and I do mean, everyone stopped talking and turned to me!  Which, I'll give you all a clue!  Just think of a bloody Whoopy Cushion blowing off??

 Course, yes!  This little girl, for who, before it happened, was not only trying to impress this young lad called Nicky, for who she loved as a kid!  But if you remember me of telling ya all, for who I battered my eyes, like a flaming idiot...  had seriously farted!!!           

And I do mean, had farted loudly!  But course, this had happened in front of everyone, included Nicky, for whom I once again, was trying to impress had not only shut their mouths and stared straight at poor me!  But, who after this, Nicky for who, had always allowed me to play with me when I came with that mum of mine and my dad had now disappear on me!  For every time we came!

Why!  Would you bloody believe that he even told his mum that if she had invited my mum over, knowing full well, I would come, that to tell them that he went out over to see his Aunt!  Or went out with friends!  Not to mention, if he went up stairs, to his own bedroom, where before, I had, while our mums was chatting away, down stairs...  Had now told her that he was busy!  In other words, he didn't want me up stairs anymore!

Which firstly!  As a young child, had got it in her that what was wrong with Nicky??  Always not in!  As it was like, he didn't wanna see me!  

 Until, that was is!  Later on,  found out that Nicky wouldn't have liked me, if I so wanted him to!  Course, what this poor young girl had discovered in her early life was Nicky wouldn't have like any girls!  As, he was gay!  But, way back then, guys!  I seriously, had really got it in my head, that I must have scared Nicky off, from liking girls completely, from when I farted, on that Night!  When everyone was there!           

 But, who as time went by, got told by his older brother "don't blame yourself Sandy!  "For thinking, it was you that got Nicky gay!  "Course, you couldn't have!  Then, telling me of why!  And how come it all happened! 


 So, now, I like to believe that my beloved dad is looking after him, among all the other Angels, in Heaven!  Course, of how I knew Nicky loved my dad! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.