Wednesday 11 March 2015

Gennaro Contaldo and Antonio Carluccio "Mamma Mia"




GENNARO CONTALDO AND ANTONIO CARLUCCIO

* Well, if anyone of you guys had never really heard of these two, well-known chiefs all I'm going to say is, you will probably come across them at certain times, that is, if you like to watch the food Channel! As they are well-known as "The Two Greedy Italians!
But, cos, I just can't help myself, I'm always saying, when I see "Gennaro Contaldo and Antonio Carluccio" cooking away, it's like seeing an old TV American series called "Starkey and Hutch" as they also act like a bloomin' married couple.  But, being a lot more like my darling, darling Dad who came from "County Durham" then, my mum, who's Italian...  As she came over here from her own Village "Naples!

* Anyway, getting back to these two very well known chiefs "Gennaro Contaldo" and "Antonio Carluccio" because, very single time I watch their programme, I always seem to laugh a little, because of how Gennario sometimes act around Antonio!

* By the way Antonio, if you happen to see this one day, along with your very young hard working Colleagues that works in your RESTURANT, where Shakespeare had once lived, "Stratford upon Avon" well, this picture of "YOURSELF with Gennaro," is all for all your young girls and guys that works in your restaurant for your very good service, while I was always there with a nice gentleman who I know called, "Algy!

* But, this picture is really dedicate to YOU "Antonio Carluccio!

Sandy Dazley





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.