Monday 22 July 2019

Paul and Harry from The Protectors






"TONY ANHOLT" AND "ROBERT VAGHN" - AS PAUL BUCHET AND HARRY RULE FROM THE OLD SERIES - "THE PROTECTORS" BACK IN 1972 -1974

Hi guys!  Well, these two Actors, were the main two that starred along side Actress, "Nyree Dawn Porter" in the original hit TV series from 1972 till 1974 "THE PROTECTORS!

And boy!  All I can say was did I flaming like these two guys that you can see above, as the Actor, "Tony Anholt" had also, starred in the SI-FI Series called "SPACE 1999!  And boy!  And as a very young girl around then, had also, thought, even that was really GOOD!!!

But, maybe that was because, I thought that Actor, "Tony Anholt" was blooming Gorgeous, as in what a darl!   And for viewers out there don't really know for what I mean, as in saying "What a darl!  Well, that just means, basically I thought that Actor, "Tony Anholt" back then, was major one hell of a SPUNK!  Which, also means viewers, I bring a youngen, thought he was HOT! 

Which, I was referring to SPACE 1999.

Even Harry Rule played by Actor, "Robert Vaughn" course, he was also quite something two...  Maybe, it was due to the fact, I also quite liked him in "The Man From U.N.C.L.E!  Even though, I had preferred "David McCullum"  Character in that series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.