Monday 22 July 2019

Alan Longmuir - Bye! Bye Baby!





ALAN LONGMUIR - ONE OF THE MEMBERS FROM - BAY CITY ROLLERS

Now, viewers!  I know what may be going through your minds, if I told yeah, that this girl had once upon a time had really liked the Group, "Bay City Rollers" because of hearing that one tune that she really loved then, called, "BYE, BYE BABY!

Course, fucking hell guys, was I Crazy then, in trying to flaming sing that tune, at the age of possibly four or five years of age!

And well, as for really liking which one of the members from "Bay City Rollers" that I did LIKE!  Well, guys, there was really only two that I thought was A RIGHT CUTIE to me...  And they were the Lead Singer, "Les McKeown" and who I've drawn above, "Alan Longmuir" who played the  
Bass Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.