Monday 22 July 2019

Spud HEAD and the Creature from the bottomless PIT!




"SPUD HEAD AND HIS HIDEOUS MISSES!!!

"THE CREATURE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT! OR! OR "A BIG HUMGONOUS FAT PRICK WITH HIS ENMOROUS FAT TROLLOP! 

WHICH IF YOU SAW HER, IS MOST DEFINITELY A FAT "TROLLOP! "HORE! OR SOME BIT SLAPPER, THAT MUST HAVE WHAT THE CREATURE WANTS!!!

WHICH THERE ARE CALLED - "STEVE AND CHLOE!  

As this maybe a picture that I've made up like!  But, viewers out there, these SCABS which, they are both are...  SCABS!  Course, even though, the spud head is really one huge plain Jacket-Potatoe and the Hideous Deep sea Creature is just something that I find in the Library...  These faces that I've drawn onto them, do actually exist!  POOR FUCKING US I SAY, THOUGH!

But, when I first saw the Creature, even though, I added faces to them both, well the creature had either reminded me of that children's' Film called "The Witches" where you see "Angelica Huston" Character was the Main WITCH in the Hall to that Hotel where they were staying, telling the rest of the Witches to take off their MASKS including herself...

Which, when they all had and notice how ugly they all were, well, thinking if that was not bad enough, when you see "Angelia Huston" taking her blooming Mask off (as her face) to SHOW how she really was, well, The Creature that I've made up above, had also, REMINDED ME of that two!!!  HIDEOUS AND FUCKING UGLY!!!

As, well, as a SHARK or a Unknown DINOSAURS that's been existent so many, many years ago, when Cave men was around of course!

Or last but not least!  Some unknown LOCH NESS MONSTER guys!

* But, what I will tell yeah viewers out there!  These fucking TWO are Actually like the TWO that I've based upon!  Really! They are!  Because of what they really are - TRUSH!!! 

* So, if anyone don't live around REDDITCH...  Well, Please I 'm warning yeah, to don't fucking come up to REDDITCH Town Centre, because, if you do so and decide to go to a small Costas, well, again, I MUST WARN YOU GUYS, that Creature from the bottomless PIT called (Chloe) does occasionally come into there with their small SEX OBJECTS as in their filthy (scabby kids)!

Course, of way back in these times, these (TWO) that I've really drawn above, was always going an on/off relationship, which, blooming EVERYONE AROUND knew perfectly well, it wasn't a proper Relationship...  As, it was just only, theses two that thought it was, as well, as their Family and close Friends course, it was just about blooming SEX!  So, these, so-call small human-like CREATURES that their produced together are in fact SEX OBJECTS or SPOGS!!!

* And whenever it does, the WHOLE FUCKING LOT really does reeks with a very bad SMELL...
As for myself, well, lets just say, I've growth used to it, course I've always got sumat to spray that awful blooming STINK-BOOM AWAY!!!

But seeing that Foul UGLY DISGUSTING CREATURE called "CHLOE" that I've drawn above, with her so-call hubby - The Huge Fat "POTATOE HEAD" or that also, reminds me, of a Huge "TURNIP HEAD!  And which is also, a completely Filthy SHAGGY in my book!!! 

As, for the mother of that Creature, well you just can't miss that UGLY MOTHER of Chloe, course, that extremely OLD HORE, as she really reminds me of, as in a right filthy "SLAPPERcourse of thinking, I wouldn't be surprise The OLD HAG, had ACTED like that so-call REPULSIVE CREATURE of a Daughter called CHLOE when that old crownie, was young in Cave Men years, that is!  

* Because, she two, had always seems to WANT, WHAT SHE WANTS...  AND SO, CALL GETS IT HER WAY, IN THE END!!!    

So,, if anyone, around Redditch Town Centre sees someone who's NOT  only, slightly SHORTER, then most, but, who's got short dark yellowish hair, and more earrings in her ear looking slightly moody, even if she tries to put a smile, "that two-bit old Hag" CAN'T!!!  Course, of who she is!!!  So, it wasn't surprising that REPULSIVE and HIDEOUS Creature as turned out for what she is NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.