Thursday 22 August 2019

Dave Bartram singing in the Studio






"DAVE BARTRAM" - LEAD SINGER BACK THEN, FROM SHOWADDYWADDY

SINGING AWAY TO ONE OF HIS SO CALL GREAT HITS IN A STUDIO...

First of all viewers out there, I've like to dedicate this special picture that I've drawn of "Dave Bartram" to him!  Because, Dave!  Ever since I saw you singing away, as you always had, to all of your greatest HITS, especially, "UNDER THE MOON OF LOVE"  Well, let's just say, you have always manage to put a huge smile upon this girls face!  So, thank you Dave! :-)

I just hope you like what I've done, as I know already that last time, your Group, "SHOWADDYWADDY" had came over to the Redditch Palace Theatre well, as always, I would draw something so SPECIAL for only, YOU that was framed as well!!!

* And one of those pictures that I handed to the guys, from your Group, was just exactly like this one...  So, once again "Dave Bartram" that's if you see this, I really sure I you like what I've done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.