Monday 23 September 2019

Impractical Jokers - WE ARE GOING TO GET YEAH! SO WATCH THIS SPACE GUYS!






THOSE  GUYS ARE COMING TO GET YEAH!  "IMPRACTICAL JOKERS"

SO, WATCH THIS SPACE AS IT COULD BE YOU!

Quick Message to all you four guys above, if you happen to find out that someone as actually drawn NOT (1) or (2) drawings of yeah!  But as you can see, if you do happen to find out, I just had to draw YOU Sal, cracking up as you usually do...  And WHY!  Well, it's course, you actually remind me of myself in some way, only I don't keep falling over like yeah!

I just laugh at anything if I see it blooming amusing!!!  Maybe, it's course guys, I see myself like my beloved dad, who came from County Durham, which is right up North!  Course, they all have a blooming sense of humour up there!

But, getting back to all four of YOU guys, if I had the chance to meet yeah, well, I probably join in with you daring to do stupid things!

Because, guys, I'm just NUTS as you guys, PUT TOGETHER!!!  Even though, I'm hiding my personality through a different me, course even though, I'm a very shy person, I'm also, fucking WACKY and BATTY!  As, in once again, I love to have a blooming good laugh if anyone could make ME do!   Which is SO FUCKING EASY if you ever clapped eyes on me would try and do!!!

Which, in your case once again, since I watched your programme, I'm always in switches, especially, always seeing SAL fucking LAUGHING,  then flipping FALLING OVER like a complete idiot, while any of the other guys, does the most stupid things, that dares them to do it or NOT!

So, I tell yeah all, right now, Sal just simply take the biscuit, which is just a saying...  As, in he truly manages to make this blooming girl fucking LAUGH her flaming head off, even though, the others do two, he especially, start me off, more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.