Friday 17 June 2016

The Man from Uncle





THE MAN FROM UNCLE - The Original but the Best

 ROBERT VAUGHN AND DAVID McCALLUM

* The MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E was like or similar to "The Avengers!  But more so "The Man From U.N.C.L.E borrows from James Bond stories.  The good guys serve U.S operative Napoleon Solo and the very sexy Russian IIIya Kuryakin  work for U.N.C.L.E (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement) and battle evil intentional syndnate THRUSH.

This series had first went out on September 22nd 1964.

* But once again I've just got to say way back then this very young girl had thought IIIya Kuryakiun played by "David McCallum" was really and truly very SEXY...  And that's no MISTAKE!  Boy!  I really thought that!  Even from this day that Actor isn't to bad!  He's still got that certain look about him!

* But way back then, even though I may have been really young, my thoughts of him as IIIya was only, Cor!  Aren't you a looker!!!   But, I'm not saying that I didn't think Napoleon Solo played by "Robert Vaughn" wasn't anything to look at, it was just there was something about "David McCallum" character, that like I just said, had thought, 'Oh boy!  Isn't he SEX!!!  This secret Russian Agent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.