Wednesday 17 February 2016

Gimme Gimme Gimme:





GIMME GIMME GIMME - LINDA AND TOM


Hi yeah guys! As you can see with this picture I've drawn, I've drawn with a charcoal-stick so that's why to you it may just look a bit differently if you know what I'm trying to say.

But I've just got to say that I do feel for poor Tom in this sense when he awaken and notices he's in bed with the oh-so gorgeous Linda!!! Is NOT!

As you should know I mean, even though "Kathy Burke" is a very good Actress as well as Actor "James Dreyfus" that played Tom, there is just no way I think anyone wants to end up themselves, in bed with someone like our Linda!!!

And god help, if there was really ANYONE out there that truly had looked-like her... Then, rather seeing someone that's just playing a blooming good part, by putting loads and loads of fucking MAKE-UP with that sort of hair colour!


Course, just imagine once again viewers, that what Tom must be bloody thinking really again??? As it could have been... "What the fuck happened! "Oh my god! Don't tell me, we did something last NIGHT? Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.