Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 13

 




Chapter 13




THE TIME THAT MATT DECIDED TO HAVE FUN

 BY PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!

 

 As for the following day, when I walked into work!  Course, the first thing I had noticed was from Matt, was that he was looking slightly down at the floor!  Why!  Well, I had no idea, at the time, only he had!  Matt had looked-like he was in a little world of his own!  Which, at the time, I had thought, was kind of nice!  Even when I approached him!  But as I  wondered, he may have, at least looked up a little, when I said, “hello Matt!  Well he didn't!    As he seemed to be given me a look!  A look, like he didn't want to say nothing at all to me!  

 So, as I walked towards the back, so I could get myself all ready to start, shortly noticed big Liz and Laura was standing in-between the door-way to the back, giving me a huge smile!  But why!  As, I had thought!  Which, coming from big Liz, had made me feel a little curious, of why!  Because, of knowing of what she was truly like!  Which, was a "total Bitch!  And yes!  I was referring to his so goody-two shoes mate, aka big Liz!  So, while I  going through to the back, to get myself ready! I couldn’t help over hearing, big Liz of trying to tell Matt, who I still thought, could have been still standing quietly, as he had!  Said, “Sandy's here!  Then, saying, “didn’t you see Sandy, just coming in!  Which, to be honest, didn’t hear any reply from him!  

Which was typical of him, to not to say anything!  Really!  As, for that afternoon, well that was completely different!  Because as I was approaching both Matt and one of the other younger girls, well boy!  Did the guy, take me by complete surprise!  Surprise, as to what he said to me next!  Course, what Matt had said, while I was approaching both him and Polly, who was helping him out, was, “watch this? 

 Then, after turning back, to face me, with a smile may I add!  Had suddenly cried out, “Sandy, you love me! Which yes!  It had certainly took me by completely and unexpected surprise!  Because of how Matt had somehow, blown me away, by what he just said!  And that, as you know, had started to get me, aka Sandy completely, all shy-like!  Which, then who couldn't help by walking around the other side, then, of going past both of them!  Because, of when I finally heard Matts voice yet again, well I honestly, I just still couldn't help myself looking at him, by thinking, Aww! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.