Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 25

 




CHAPTER 25

                                                             

                                                                 THE TIME


 WHEN SANDY JUST LOOKED UBOVE THE SKIES AT NIGHT, 

                          JUST WHILE AFTER SAYING HER BYES TO MATT 

                                                         IN THE TAXI HOME                           

                             AFTER CELEBRATING THE BABOON'S BIRTHDAY!



 Now, before I’ll tell you what really happened in this one event, that had occurred before Matt left us course, of when things didn’t seemed to be to bad with that so-call Manager!  Who once again, I referred her as that big fat Baboon!  Which, I truly didn’t wanna keep bringing up, because of after Matt left, she had gave me such grief!  Grief, that you wouldn't believe!  Course, I think I was most vulnerable!  And knew that I was still most upset about, you know who?  When he would finally leave!  

 Though, this was before,  that ugly, hideous, fat Baboon aka that Manager had announced, "that it was their birthday coming up!  "And would we all like to join them, in having a meal at their favourite restaurant!  So, after asking us, “would you like to celebrate my birthday?   "By joining me at my favourite restaurant!  Added, “as I really needed to know now, so I can book who will be coming or not!  As, for who will be taking who!  Well some of us did have a lift, while others had made their own arrangements like Matt and Bobby had!  As, they both arrived together like,  slightly later, since Matt didn’t drive at that time!  And when they did finally arrived at the restaurant, well boy!  Did Matt sure make me feel like he couldn’t take his big brown eyes off me!  Because of noticing, noticing while they were both coming up the stairs, where we were all sitting, waiting for them to come up!   

 After we shortly ordered, I still couldn’t help noticing Matt was still looking directly at me, then really paying much attention to all the others, that was around the table!  Even after sitting opposite to me, he just couldn't help from glancing in my direction!  Then, while trying to talk to the others! But at this time, I heard Bobby asking Matt, “why are you seemed to be taking pictures of only Sandy!  Because of ever since Matt had took his Mobile phone out from his jacket pocket, he had kept taking pictures of me!  Who at this stage, I had simply had no idea, that he was doing this over and over again!  Then, rather taking pictures of the rest of them!  Because as this was just before hearing Bobby noticing Matt, as well as, asking him, “why are you taking only photos of Sandy!  Which after he turned to her then who turned himself back to face me yet again, had sure noticed Matt!  As, he was giving yours truly the most lovely smile upon his face!

 Though, after we all finished our meals, some of us had suggested, why don’t we go down stairs now, where we could all have a drink at the bar!  Which, as we did!  Had noticed while Matt was getting the drinks, Bobby and that big Fat Baboon of that Manager was not only talking fairly quietly!  But who had kept turning themselves around to my direction with a smile upon their faces!  But when Matt had returned with our drinks, well as we were near the Pool table, Matt had seemed to wanted to play a game of Pool!  But who needed two players not one as anyone would know!  

 Only, what do you think Matt had gone and done next!  But after noticing Bobby and that Manager was talking quietly to themselves, had looked straight at me with that smile!  Making me wondering, how they somehow, may wanted Matt to ask me to play with him!  Then themselves!  Which he had!  Even though, they must have known full well that I would have some difficultly in playing!  Because of my right side of not having the strength that others can do, to really hold things, which like anyone if they wanted to!  So, even though, I had found it hard to play this sodding game that Matt had made me felt in away, did try and play with him!  Then thinking, 'he could have chosen one of the others to play!  But saying that, I did actually enjoy myself course of being so very close to him!  Matt!  Even if I had mucked the game up!  I really did enjoy myself!  

 The only thing was, it was a shame that we had to finish when we had to!  As, I so, wanted to carry on playing along side my darling, Matt!  Or once again, was the truth, I so wanted to be closer to Matt at this stage!  The answer to that was, yes!  It was!  Though, we still had to finish the game soon!  Very soon!  Because, as it weren’t just getting late!  Oh no!  It was that our taxi had arrived to pick us girls up!  But before leaving, the others and myself had all went up over to that Manager to wish her once again, "happy birthday!  Because of knowing this was her birthday, after all, that we'd been celebrating!  But, who personally, had given that Baboon a hug!  Which wouldn't surprised myself, of feeling sick in my stomach afterwards!  Because of how she treated me, shortly after my darling had left us!  That fat Bitch!  

 As, that's how I saw her!  But no sooner then, I said my byes to Bobby and Matt who wasn’t sitting down while we were all going on our way out, couldn't help myself from glancing up!  Just slightly to his direction, who didn't look at me!  While I quietly said, "bye Matt!  Hoping that he would just look at me to reply back!  But, for a moment, he didn't!   Which, at the same time had heard Bobby say something to him!  By which asking him to say, “bye Sandy!  Before, going through the doors and heading towards our Taxi! 

 Because to be honest, when I had said my byes to them, couldn’t really look back properly at Matt!  Even though, I eventually did!  As I didn’t just say my goodbyes quietly to him while walking out slowly through those doors!  But who I couldn't help myself from putting my head slightly down while thinking of him!  Which brother!  Was when I had heard his lovely voice saying, “bye Sandy!  Which, I felt so moved by it!  Really!  I had!  I felt so moved, by finally hearing my darling, say his byes to me!  Even if Bobby had asked him to say that!  Because there was just sumat about how he said it to me!

 Anyway, after hearing him say, “bye Sandy!  I replied softly back to him yet again, “bye Matt!  But while us girls were not just getting in our Taxis, well, all that I could do, was look up, through the taxi window and think of Matt!  While we were all now on our way back!  But who, while I was inside the car with the rest, just couldn't help myself of looking above the stars, while at the same time, thinking of him!  My darling, Matt!  And who I still like to think of him my "Brown Eyes!  Course, way back then, I certainly didn’t know or realise that how deeply I truly felt for the him!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.