Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 17

 

 


 Chapter 17


 

                                                               SANDY'S SECRET 

                              THAT I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD DEEK!

                                  COURSE, GUESS WHO WAS LISTENING?

                                                  BUT MATT, HIMSELF!

                     OUTSIDE OUR STAFF ROOM DOOR, SMILING AWAY!


 Then, there was that time, while I had a day off!  But who had ended up having a phone-call from work, asking me that, "could you please come in Sandy?  Which, after asking them, "is Matt going to be there?  Course, if so!  Well I know, I wouldn't have gone in!  But what I'd got was, "oh no!  "Matt, isn't in today!  Which, I thought, at the time, thank god!   Because of how he and that total fucking bitch, aka big Liz, had made out the day before, that I was harassing him!  Not to mention, those nasty words he said to me!  The "Barstard! Because it was the way he had really hurt my feelings by saying a load of nasty things to me!   

 Anyway, as I slowly came wondering into work, thinking it was A.O.K!  Well who should I see, besides Deek and Bobby, but around the corner, to the shop, there was Matt himself who was looking at me!  But which I had thought oh, why don't you fuck off!  Because of how he totally hurt me the day before!  I had wondered, for some unknown reason, maybe, just maybe, this might be the best time to have a quiet word with Deek about how Matt was towards me!  But, like I said, as he was there I couldn't!  Because every time I seemed to wanted to talk with Deek, Matt just couldn't help himself by pestering us!  In other words, he just kept on going closer and more closer, so I couldn't talk to Deek quietlt! 

 Only, as I wanted to talk to Deek, which eventually I had!  And hoping, that he wouldn’t want to join in with us! Because as I certainly didn't want him to listen to what I had to say to Deek about not only what happened yesterday!  But, that maybe, how I was going to finally tell Deek how I really liked Matt!  So, while trying to avoid looking at Matt, while going into the back, I looked at Deek!  And asked, “I want a quiet word with you, in the back!  Though, after asking Deek, “could I have a quiet word with you?  Well would you believe Matt had thought that he should be in on this to!  Which, I thought, are you crazy!  I don't want you around, while I'm speaking to Deek!  

 Course, if you ask me then, well maybe part of me just didn't wanna let Matt to listen to what I was going to say, to Deek!  So, while we were in the staff-room, Deek asked, while I sat down, facing my back to the door, that, “do you mind if the door could stay open in case, I’m needed!  Needed my ass!  But still I said, "that's no problem!  Then, no sooner then he said that, then, once again, he he said,  "oh!  "Sandy, I'm just popping out for a second, so I can tell Matt, if anyone needs me, then I'll be in  the back!  So, as he went, leaving me on my own for a while, well after coming back in and apologising for stepping out, as he had, apologised once again!  But who then asked me, “now, Sandy, what did you want to talk to me about!  

 First thought, while I was trying to explain to him the reason, of why he thought I had a so-call problem with Matt!  But who truly hadn't!  Said, “oh!  “Deek, if only, I still had my photo of Robson Green, still stuck on my locker!  "Because then, I can easily say, I love you!  Then, trying not to really refer to Deek, that it was, Matt!  That I could be in love with now!  Though, before, I had tried not to say anything about how I was really feeling!  That I added, to Deek, "course Robson!  As in, Robson Green!  Is just a Geordie Actor, for whom, I only saw, as my hero and nothing more!  Then, rather seeing him as just one of my old infatuations that I had always, kept on having, while I was growing-up!  Which, who this girl had adored for twenty-two years!

 Which, was before, allowing myself, to probably caring for someone so real, like Matt, in my so-called crazy life!  But, who sadly for me, had found out shortly, that Matt just didn't want to know me as a friend or a person-like!  Personally, just couldn't help herself on dreaming!  And I seriously, do mean, dreaming, but what if we were friends?  But, as soon as I said something to Deek!  Well, I thought, for a split second, did I hear something?  Course, as I stopped, to just turn around, still sitting down, first thought, was there someone that crept in?  But as I had looked first thought there wasn’t anyone there, that I could see!  But boy!  Was I so, so wrong in thinking that!  

 Course, no sooner then I had looked again, then I saw it was Matt!  Yes!  That's right!  It was Matt, that was trying to hide himself from the corner of the door to the staff-room!  As, this was while I was starting to explain to Deek, of why I was being the way I was, around Matt!  But who by now, slightly noticed that, that fool, aka Matt, had given me the most biggest smile like ever!  As, well as, my darling, was really turning a little shy!  Which for some reason, couldn't help thinking to myself, Aww!  You big brown eyes you!  Then, suddenly thought, but how long were you there?  Because of thinking, that he could have been listening to every word, I was telling Deek!  Which, what came to mind then!  Was oh, crumbs! Did Matt hear what I had said!

 Especially, that part of after trying to tell Deek, “if only Robson’s photo, could have still been on my locker!  Because it was then!  And only then, that I had I loved him!  Which, once again!  Had thought, while I was trying to talk away, to Deek in the staff-room, away, from you know who!  Couldn't help myself  from thinking, did Matt listen to every single word I had said!  But who was sure to quietly not to make a noise!  Because, as I was sure that I heard the back door of opening just slightly may I add!  Without slamming it!  Well whoever, it could have been, that opened that door, didn't came wondering past the staff-room door, like they usually do!  Couse, we would  have seen them!  But, who I didn't, from where I was sitting lets say!  

 So, while trying to tell Deek, of the way I was, towards Matt, while looking straight at him, because of a brief moment, when I noticed Deek had turned to look from the outside!  And I do mean, outside of the door, smiling!  Well, to see him smiling away, as he did, had made yours truly, turn just quickly around!  Yes!  That's right!  I had turned so quickly, to see who was rally there!  Because, you could say, that I had panicked a little!  Course, I truly!  I didn't want Matt of all to hear what I had to say to Deek!  

 Only, as I had turned!  Well boy!  Was I so right in possibly thinking it could have been Mat!  As, the guy was hiding himself between our staff-room and the office!  Course, of just seeing he was actually, blushing away, with that lovely shy smile look upon his face!  Which you could say, I did love about him!  Oh yes!  Did I certainly love just noticing that look of my darling, Matt!  Though, after turning back to Deek, Deek was still giving me a huge smile to!  As, if he had already knew that he was going to be there!  So, what was really going on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.