Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 35

 




Chapter 35

 

                 A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THAT I WAS TOLD I WOULD LOVE!   

                             BUT, WHO I WANTED TO OPEN IT STRAIGHT AWAY!

                              BECAUSE OF WHAT I WAS TOLD WHAT IT WAS!


 Now, whether this happened later that day or not, I can’t say!  As it could have been on another day that a friend of mine, Lacy did a really lovely thing!  Which, of course, was knowing she was going to give me my Christmas present!  As well as, knowing from her,  told me of what I’ll be getting!!!  As she told me she had somehow, got in touch with a professional Artist for whom was from America!  That not only does that gorgeous Actor, Luke Wilson portraits, for people like myself!  But who, no sooner then she had mention this, that yours-truly couldn't help herself by harping on to her, "how I wanted that picture now, of Luke Wilson!!!  Like immediately!  Because deep down I reckon that I was slowly, but surely, falling in love with this Actor also!  Then, with only Matt, who even now, can’t help myself from thinking about!

 Because the way it happened, was shortly after Matt had left us!  And who I cried for two and a half years, over him!  And that's no joke!  Course, boy!  Did I cry and cry, over Matt that length of time!  But after stumbling upon that very first DVD of that absolutely gorgeous knock-out of an Actor, Luke Wilson!  Because of whom he was the spitting image of Matt!  And who had truly restore my heart of how Matt left me, when he had!  So later, just before leaving with my friend Lacy who came wondering back, while waiting for yours truly, as usual, went hobbling along to that bloody weenie-pencil-stick aka Bobby!  Then after leaving and was just about coming closer Matt’s work, Lacy said quietly to my ear,  “hey!  “Sandy guess who’s standing outside their work?"  

 Which all I did was turn slightly and replied, “so!  “I don’t care!  Even though, the truth maybe, that I did actually care so very much!  Course, suddenly I did turn around to see that right there near to the front of me, standing at one of the corners of their work, was, big brown eyes aka Matt!  Who when he saw me approaching with Lacy and who probably overheard me say what I said while looking at him!  Well noticed he was giving me that certain look with one of his lovely smiles, that could have easily knock me down right there and then!  Or even hypnotise me on the spot! 

 But it was after we past, I just couldn’t help myself from turning just slightly around to see whether Matt was still there watching me!  If that was what he was doing!  Because who knows, he could have gone straight back in!  But nope!  He was still standing there, looking at me!  But this time, he moved to the other side of the entrance, like as if he was trying to hide himself from me!  Only, by looking at him, there was no way he looked-like he was trying to hide!  Because like I said, no sooner then we had walked past his work and that I couldn’t help by turning that I noticed those big adorable sexy, mesmerising brown eyes was watching me with a smile!  A shy smile, may I add!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.