Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 16

  



       Chapter 16



   

                                   

                       THE TIME WHEN PETE HADN'T ALLOWED ME OUT!

                                                          TRAPPED IN 

                             SO CLOSE TO WHERE MATT WAS STANDING!


 Not forgetting, mind you!  That there was even yet, another time of when this person who you must know, had truly thought the world of!  Which, I do every time, I saw Matt!  Only, this time, he was with Pete, talking away, near to the front of our shop!  But which, after noticing them talking, had made me wonder what was Matt talking about to Pete!  Because it was how he had first kept looking at me, with those big brown eyes of his, while I was slowly approaching the front myself!  As, it was also, to do with the fact, while doing so, had noticed shortly after Matt had suddenly approached the till, to serve this one customer!  But who could have left it to someone else, course there was someone else, nearby him to the till!  Thought, that it had looked-like Matt had indicated to them, that he'll serve this customer, then, allowing them, to serve them!  As, for myself!  Well as I needed to throw some old tickets away, had to go pass Matt!  But who tried to hide my face from looking at him, while doing so! 

 Because of being so very close to someone, I felt I was falling for!  Not forgetting, remembering the day before that, when I was tricked into giving Matt a soft and gentle kiss upon his cheek!  But, shortly after throwing away these old tickets, I tried to ask Pete of moving from the door-way to the till!  As, he was standing so near to the doorway, from the till!   Facing from the back of me, just inches away, from me, talking to someone!  Which, I didn't understand of why, after asking him over and over to, "please, could you move Pete! Still didn't budge!  As, I firstly thought, maybe, he didn’t hear me! 

 So, after asking Pete, "hey, Pete!  "Could you just please let me past!  He once again, didn't!  As now, this had seemed like Pete was doing this on purpose!  Yes!  On purpose!  So, I wouldn’t get out course of knowing, I was so very close to you know who?  That not only seemed to be still  serving!  But who saw that I was trying so very hard to hide, that I was deeply starting to blush course of knowing I was close to Matt!  Honesty!  Being closer to Matt, was really starting to make this girl feel that I was really adoring that great big idiot, which I was referring to Matt!  Because of while standing oh so very close to him had made yours truly, go oh so very shy in herself!  Why!  Well, it was just that there was a brief moment, while asking Pete, for the fourth blooming time, "if you could possibly move, so I could get out of here, had felt like!  

Because for a brief moment, while noticing Matt now, had slowly turned himself around!  Around, to look at me, which honestly,  for me!  I really couldn't glance into those lovely, deep, dark, brown eyes of his so I turned back!  Because of just feeling that my shyness by now, was really making me feel a little uncomfortable, course of being around only Matt!  Not to mention, he was slowly moving more and more closer to me!  Which, thinking back to it now, I had truly liked!  Anyway, even though I still tried to hide my face underneath my small black cap, didn’t help!  Because from hiding the shyness away from the person I was slowly falling deeply for!  Course really!  It was how he acted!  As, well as, asking me, “take that cap off Sandy!  

 Which, as you know, would have made it slightly harder for yours truly to turn around to him!  Because as  Pete still wouldn’t allow me to be out from the till!  Meaning, I was certainly trapped in, close to where Matt was!  Which, what the truth was behind of that "smoke-screen" was when I had noticed them both talking away, earlier on, they could have probably did this on purpose!  But who luckily for me, Pete had eventually allowed me out!   But, did I want to feel like getting out from where I was now!  Well did I?  The answer to that would be no I didn't!  Course, I've just got to admit it, being so very, very close to Matt I liked!  Really!  I did!  I really did liked, being that close to Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.