Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 21

 

 



 Chapter 21

 

                                                             

                                                           THE TIME

                               

                              THAT MATT TRIED TO ACT LIKE ELIVIS


 But, what I can never truly forget!  And I certainly do mean, forget, was one afternoon while Matt was left in charge!  But who luckily for me, that so-called toffee Nose Cow aka big Liz weren’t working with us anymore!  Which all that came to mind was, 'thank god!  And 'about time to!  Well while it was now quiet!  And seemed so much better without, big Liz of being around!  Course, of Matt wasn't working any more with that all "oh so-mighty" big Liz by his side now!  Well, had started to notice Matt was acting a little bit daft around us!  Which most of us couldn’t help laughing away!  Especially, yours-truly!  Because I really just couldn't help myself from laughing, after seeing him was trying to act so fucking silly!  While standing by the till with one of the girl’s, course, that blooming idiot, aka Matt had really pretended that he was "Elvis fucking Presley" himself!  While he had put one of his bloody tunes on!  Which, I couldn't stand!  As, I loved Shakin' Stevens!    

 But getting back to how Matt was trying to do, by showing us all of his own version of Elvis impression moves!  Only, when he had!  Well oh bother!  Did that made this girl and the rest, laugh so much!  That for taking the piss out of Elvis Presley had secretly wanted to go up to him, and give him a real kiss!  And I certainly do mean, a real kiss right on his soft lips!  Course, all you would see, if you were there, was seeing Matt rubbing his chest with one of his hand around one way!  And with the other hand, he would rub the other way!  In other words, the guy, was simply rubbing each of his hands in opposite directions-like, at the same time, with a silly, stupid grin on his face!

 Which, after seeing this well I just couldn’t help but laugh and laugh as I normally do!  Because come on, when have you ever known anyone doing their own version of Elvis Presley like that?  Hey!  And I do mean, seeing anyone rubbing their blooming manly hands cross their chest in different directions!  By one way!  And with the other, the other way, with a stupid grin upon his face, like a complete idiot, as he sometimes was, way back then!  “Well, have you?  Never, I would think! 

 Which, brings me to what I did, next!  Course, what this chick did next was!  As, I couldn’t help myself was, doing it either!  Because as I always loved dancing!  But that didn't mean to say, I loved Elvis Presley!  Why!  Hell no!  Course, I didn't!  No sir-re!  Even though, I truly love Rock n' Roll well, I always thought, Elvis Presley was either crap or rubbish!    But, really!  Getting back to how Matts version was, to how he really kept rubbing his strong, manly hands, backwards and forward in opposite directions to his chest, by simply trying to dance like him!  Which, I’m sure he really knew!  Well once again, I also, couldn't help of joining in with him!

 Only, while I was showing Matt my version, of how Elvis Presley had danced, one of the Security Guards, from the Centre had came wondering in, saying to Matt, when he saw me, “she’s blooming good!  Which just before I ran off, all that I could remember was asking that Security Guard, “but, how can you see me, from where you are!  Because from where I was, there was a huge clothes stand, that had full of clothes, hanging from their hangers!  

 So, as this Security Guard had told me, “well I can see you on the monitor above me!  Which was hanging near to the front of our shop!  But what was so funny was, just shortly after that Security Guard left and I walked up to Matt to ask him, “why didn’t you warn me!  “As, I wouldn’t have done it otherwise!  All Matt had to say was, “but he was right," "that was good!  As he then asked me, "would you mind in showing us all that again?  'Again!  As, I thought!  So, while I was doing this stupid Elvis Presley dance yet again!  This guy, who appeared from no way!  Yes!  They had appeared from out of no way!  

 And as they just went past us, they stopped!  While noticing I was still showing Matt and the others of how Elvis Presley had really dance!  They either started to take photos of me from their camera-phone! Or sort of filmed me-like to show maybe others!  Which, I thought, 'for god sake!  'Don't even try!  Course, of not wanting them, to break their fucking camera-phone!  But, no sooner then I noticed this, then I had stopped dancing!  As, it was more then I can say for Matt!  Course he just couldn’t help himself of laughing, while noticing this guy had been taking those one or two photos of me, while dancing away!  But, after really hearing this complete stranger saying, “that I’m filming you!  Meaning, of course, they mentioned how it was gonna be on the Internet, after switching it on, to show some of his mates from his phone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.