Wednesday 5 January 2000

Playing Games - Chapter 30

 

    Chapter 30

 

                                                                 THE TIME

                                    FINDING OUT MATT AS COME BACK!



 Then, one day while I was just busy sorting some jeans out near the front of the shop and Cilla was also, doing something at the till!  Whist Bobby!  On the other hand, was still on her break, shortly returned, cried out, with what looked-like, excitement on her face!  Or even surprised, "hey!  “Sandy guess who I just saw?"  Which for some unknown reason, replied, “who?" "Deek!   Because I didn’t want to get my hopes up, if it could have been him?  My darling, Matt!  Let alone, mentioning his name to Wednesday aka Bobby!  But to my surprise, it was him, that Bobby had tried to tell us, that she saw, while smiling away, at me!

 Which no matter what!  Had actually, thought had made my day!  Especially, after hearing from her, "he was now going to work back here!  So, being as I was, just didn’t want to show both Bobby and Cilla, who was both looking at me with a smile, that I could have been remotely interested in this news!  That Bobby just saw him!  Not forgetting, he was now working back here!  So, what I did was walk straight into the back to get away from them both, so I could really start to smiling to myself!  

 Because of knowing now, I will probably see my darling, Matt frequently, since he’s now back for good!  As that was what I meant, by saying that, I didn’t want to show both Bobby or Cilla that I could have been interested in knowing Matt was back!  Because in my mind, to now know of course, that Matt was back had so wanted to keep feelings to myself!   Then really showing them, that I was actually so pleased!

 Only, after coming back out, still smiling to myself, Bobby still had continued by saying, “and who knows Sandy, you may just see him, after you finished work!  Which to be honest, hadn’t thought about it!  Because at the time, all that was going through my mind was, oh! Matt!  You’ve come back!  Which meant, even though, I hadn’t seen the guy yet, had still somehow, made this girl, feel all girlie-like!  As if like my knees was starting to tremble a little!  Because of knowing she really may see him again!  

 The one she truly loved!  So, when my shift eventually had finished, I do believe that I had felt slightly nervous and shy!  Only, the first thing that I did, was, instead of just going, I had quickly ran straight across to Wacky’s to see my friends!  Because I don’t think I was quite ready to see him! My darling, brown eyes, Matt!  Who just does sumat to this girl every single time!  Even though, deep down, I so wanted to!  Something  just told me, not now, Sandy!  Not now!

 But while I was talking away to my friend’s, something told me that I shouldn't hide much longer from the Matt!  That’s if he was out and about!  So, before leaving them, I said to myself, well here goes!  Because of knowing that I might see him, who when I had tried to walk calmly until, I got so closely, run quickly!  Because of noticing right outside his work, talking to a girl, was oh!  Brown eyes himself!  Aka Matt!   

 Only, what seemed so funny was!  Even though, I tried to avoid him by running quickly past them, he, himself had also tried to pretend that I weren’t coming their way, by running!  Because what I could see, while really also, pretending that I was in some sort of a rush, had noticed Matt was just standing outside from his work talking away to this girl!  Who at first, noticed, this girl had kept turning around to see if I was getting more and more closer! 

 And secondly!  After seeing her turning back, I noticed Matt had kept looking slightly down every now and again!  Who had also, kept turning his head slightly around to the other way!  But who knows of why he did what he did?  Maybe, he was trying to say hello, in his own little way!  But who didn’t know how, he could really not show he might have feelings!  That is, if he was starting to have them for me!  Because, what I had saw, was someone was showing signs of being a little shy like myself, if whenever they was always around!

 Which probably could have been slightly difficult for him to say, “I’m so pleased to see you Sandy."  But saying all that, about what I thought of what he must have been really thinking was only wishful thinking, on my part!  Because I couldn’t really imagine-like that this guy who even though, way back then, had played upon my feelings, so I would end up falling for them, would actually end up being so in love with him, deeply!  Would who knows?  Possibly, would start to like me!  But let me make one thing perfectly clear!  When I said he had played upon my feelings!  So, who knows?   Once again, that I may like him more and more so I would end up falling for him, as you know!  Wasn’t alone!  Course, don't forget, he had joined in with the rest of those other barstards, that had worked at my old work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.